Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Win A Bizzy Babee Nursing Cover!

BizzyBabee.com wants to help promote breastfeeding by giving away one of these super stylin' nursing covers. Hands down this is the best nursing cover I have ever used. I only wish I would have had one of these in every color when my son was a newborn. It seemed like my son was permanently attached to the boob that first year! Nursing covers allow moms to easily and discreetly breastfeed anywhere. The more secure a new mother feels breastfeeding, the more likely she will to continue breastfeeding.


So would you like to win one of these nursing covers?  These nursing covers will make great shower gifts and will complement any wardrobe. They have several great colors to choose from and the material is breathable.

So to enter this contest:


Visit www.bizzybabee.com

select a color that you like

scroll down to the bottom of www.bizzybabee.com website and hit the button to follow them on facebook, pinterest, or twitter

Share my youtube video titled "My favorite Bizzy Babee Nursing Cover and Giveaway" on facebook 

Leave a comment under my youtube video letting me know what color nursing cover you like best;)

The winner will be generated using a random number generator

The contest will end October 30th 2014 and the winner will be announced October 31st 2014

Each person can enter once.


No comments:

Post a Comment